AVAST takes Bitcoin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ctenophore

Avast Justin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just watch out for our tweet that we are accepting bitcoin. The price is going to skyrocket. Bitcoin to the moon! :D

Jack Jack Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, im trying to checkout at avastmarine, im looking through the payment options and don't see the option for crypto. Any help here?

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, im trying to checkout at avastmarine, im looking through the payment options and don't see the option for crypto. Any help here?
Unfortunately our processor CoinPayments failed to meet new compliance guidelines for Shopify so we lost this option. We hope to have another processor setup before the end of the year, this was a big bummer for us too! :frowning-face:

karimstolen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately our processor CoinPayments failed to meet new compliance guidelines for Shopify so we lost this option. We hope to have another processor setup before the end of the year, this was a big bummer for us too! :frowning-face:

Ah, that's a letdown! I was all set to make a purchase at Avastmarine using crypto, and then this news. The struggle with processors and compliance, right? Looking forward to having that option back soon. Also, considering privacy in transactions, I might check out Crypto Mixer once the crypto payment is up and running again.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back