• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome SPS frags - most $10

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Bruce! Sorry to overwhelm you but great deals!:bigsmile::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Shadowramy

Shadowramy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyones response, I am going to hold off on any new packs till the current ones are out and the dust settles. I will post at a later time what is left of my $10-$15 frags.

Thanks

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much Shadowramy!

Thanks Bruce! A group of us bought a bunch of frags to save on shipping! He got everything right! Professional packing! Generous sizes! Everything looks great! If he opens up this sale again! You should jump on it! Thanks for all the freebies too! All I can say is wow and they were nice freebies like the licorice loripes, ora frogskin! Great communication too even when he was flooded with a ton of emails!:bigsmile:

Heres some pictures of items in my friend's tank. He's holding some of these for me. They were just put in at this time and some of them already had polyp extension! Sorry the pictures don't show the colors and do the frags justice but you can see they are all good size frags.

DSC07075ARW.jpg

DSC07074ARW.jpg

DSC07074ARW.jpg

DSC07067ARW.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 100 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back