Bacterial infection??

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was using the clown to demonstrate how to force feed a fish that refused or had become too weak to eat. The entire thread is here (hope I don't get in trouble): How to tube feed your fish - Reef Central Online CommunityHe describes the entire process further down in the thread. Alprazo is very knowledgeable about sharks, rays, and fish care & diseases; I consider him to be the "founding father" of CP. If he's not already on this board, I wish I could persuade him to come over.

Yeah, I remember him. He's a smart guy.

That video is pretty cool. I think he's done that a few times.

OP
OP
T

thatfishnerd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Great news!!!! The Tomato Clown is doing quite a lot better!! She still has some traces of the illness on her but it is very hard to see and is almost undetectable in the picture. We will most likely not have to Anesthetize the fish as she is doing a lot better, not just in look but in behavior, she is swimming more and is eating more. Here is a link to the research paper my teacher read, I didn't read it yet: http://www.vs.mahidol.ac.th/jaas/Files/Vol1No0203/04 jaas.no.2-3 vol.1.pdf
I performed a 50% water change on the quarantine container as the Ammonia had spike to 1 ppm, I added another drop of Copper Sulfate. I would like to add that Clove oil has the same effect as Finquel for anesthetization except you have to mix the correct amount into the solution.
Thanks so much for all the input!!
~Sean
IMG_20150108_125935361.jpg
IMG_20150108_125931482.jpg

Back