Badges, Badges, and More Badges! Which Ones Do You Want To Get?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
badge GIF

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with @tharbin. An Excellence Award, who wouldn’t want one? I think it may be because Arizona was the last state (not including Alaska or Hawaii) to receive statehood. We’ll patiently wait our turn. :relieved-face:

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellence award. Any tips? I need another badge. It’s been a while.
I honestly have no idea how I even got it. But I think helping others has something to do with it.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF
Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN
Tv Show Reaction GIF by CW Kung Fu
... :thinking-face:

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that’s fine in Maine, in South Carolina and anything stronger than aspirin is a felony
BTW, can I get one of those “green” “Reefer” of the month badges or do I gotta move to California ;)
I'm in Mississippi so I can only use regular strength asprin.

cdemoss01

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly have no idea how I even got it. But I think helping others has something to do with it.
I've been doing many things welcoming new people MANY times doing what rev asks on the unanswered threads padge and I have gotten NOTHING I even got rid of all the unanswered threads its currently empty actually!

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been doing many things welcoming new people MANY times doing what rev asks on the unanswered threads padge and I have gotten NOTHING I even got rid of all the unanswered threads its currently empty actually!
You may not get a badge for it my friend, but to those of us just starting out, you couldn't be more valuable. Having someone reach out and welcome you to a community like this is an amazing feeling. And believe it or not, we go back and search the old threads because great advice never dies!! Ill say that the response from this community kept me from dropping the idea of reef keeping and just going back to fish. Thanks for reaching out to us newbs. Even if no one else notices, we do!

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest doing things because you want to, and not because of a reward. But if you participate long enough, things tend to happen in time.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what happened there. Thanks for the explanation.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest doing things because you want to, and not because of a reward. But if you participate long enough, things tend to happen in time.
This is absolutely correct.
I'm still waiting for her to file the paperwork, though?

cdemoss01

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do like to answer unanswered threads. It's fun to give information to people who don't know it for some reason. Welcoming people is sort of something I have started to automatically do. I enjoy it but I don't get much of a response.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 143 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back