• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bam Bam's wanted

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small colony of Bam Bam's that are some of the slowest growing zoas I have seen.I am looking for some others. If anyone has any they would like to part with please pm me.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure...they came from a trade (origin unknoen) and they were mounted on egg crate...here they are in my tank next to my safecrackers.

bambamandsafecrackers.jpg

OP
OP
R

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine are from a wild colony that I split up.I have new growth but not like I do with other zoas.I think if I could get ahold of a tank raised colony or frag They will grow faster.I could be wrong though.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elite Reefs has Bam Bams...I bet his are captive raised...but it couldn't hurt to ask. I have ordered from him twice now with extremely positive outcomes both times.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miguel at fragglereef has some tank raised bambams. I got a frag from him about 2 months ago and they seem to spread pretty quickly. Already doubled in polyp count.

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine were wild, but i have had them for over two years; i've got a few varieties, all these were from the same rock, bought june 04

as to growth rate, i would say they grow reasonably well.

geoxman

hemp farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock that has about 30polyps and 2 EE on that same rock. If you are up for a trade shoot me a PM.
I have had mine for a few years the main colony is about 250 polyps. I got the first colony in a trade, I have no idea where it came from before that. Mine are much brighter than the ones pictured but they are about 3inches under the water under 400w. If you are interested shoot me a PM with your email and I will send pics.
PL

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 74.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back