!!!BATTLECORALS Just SUCKED!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tomcitienet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new site is awesome and convinced me to finally order from you. I'm looking forward to ordering some time this week.

RavenSF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is nicely done. So you have different frags of the same coral each grown under LED, T5 and halides?

Read your "answers" section and answered my own question. I must say that is a very cool option.

Last edited:

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam the new site looks great, I like the large tiles of pictures. I also like that the name doesn't show up until you hover over the image. It seem that sometimes the names are a distraction, when in reality I'm interested in the coral itself!

My only critique might be to shorten the height of the home page, might be an issue with my browser but I didn't notice the two buttons and the home page footer until I scrolled down. Scrolling down on the home page wasn't intuitive for me because there was nothing to indicate there was more stuff down there. Other than that I think it's on point! Nice work!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam the new site looks great, I like the large tiles of pictures. I also like that the name doesn't show up until you hover over the image. It seem that sometimes the names are a distraction, when in reality I'm interested in the coral itself!

My only critique might be to shorten the height of the home page, might be an issue with my browser but I didn't notice the two buttons and the home page footer until I scrolled down. Scrolling down on the home page wasn't intuitive for me because there was nothing to indicate there was more stuff down there. Other than that I think it's on point! Nice work!

Hey there,

Really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot for having a look. there is supposed to be a white arrow at the bottom of that home screen, but it doesn't always come up in the exact right place on some browsers. Wondering what browser you are using and if the arrow was there for you anywhere?

Thanks again!

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

Really appreciate the feedback. Thanks a lot for having a look. there is supposed to be a white arrow at the bottom of that home screen, but it doesn't always come up in the exact right place on some browsers. Wondering what browser you are using and if the arrow was there for you anywhere?

Thanks again!

No problem, happy to help! Not sure if i just didn't notice the white arrow before, but I do see it now. I'm using the Google Chrome browser.

Bricky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got a really impressive inventory of sweetness. Once the new tank settles down I'll lay down some bills for some of the hotness you've got.

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PlantPlantPlant!.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back