• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beamswork 48in da full spec 10,000k LED light

Dev795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only had for a few months on my 48in saltwater tank, grew softie corals and zoas just fine. Great for fresh or saltwater. Selling the unit ($70 normally) and timer ($13 normally) for $60..light is 48in and in great condition. i don’t have the box it came in anymore so i can’t ship it unless i pay a hefty price for the size of box needed. I will ship if your willing to pay for it. here is amazons description of product.The Beamworks DA FSPEC series LED fixture provides a high quality, energy efficient light fixture that replaces the typical single tube fluorescent light. Fixture is pre-installed with 10000K, Actinic 460nm, Red 620nm, and Green 520nm spectrum LEDs. The Beamworks LED is a sleek and contemporary light fixture that will make any other aquarium light look boring. Long lasting LEDs with no bulb replacement required. Two mode operation allows full power during the day and moonlight mode during the night. Extendable brackets allows for use with various size aquariums. Each fixture is pre-wired to be used with an optional timer module (sold separately). Power supply (Driver) is compatible with 110V to 220V power source

6B2767C8-3FA0-4887-AF34-4557AE531E21.png EEC21E6E-3361-4729-B36C-CE2CA32700EC.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back