• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful Acanthophyllia for sale...

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, I bought this gorgeous acantho a few weeks ago and really shouldn't have. They require a sand bed and low flow, and my tank is bare bottom with high flow, lol! Yeah, I should have done more research but it was a spur of the moment buy. Anyways, this thing is pink, purple., red and green. It truly is magnificent! I am asking what I paid, which was $300. Shipping will be an additional $65-$85 depending where you live. I will use Fedex next day priority air with a 40 hr heat pack and an insulated styro cooler. I will quadruple bag the coral and will make sure it gets there in perfect condition. I have sold numerous frags on R2R and at RC over the past 15 years. Here is a pic I just took of it. When it expands, it completely fills the glass bowl. The pic is 100% untouched and under 400w Radiums using an iPhone. Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The bowl is between 4"-4.5" in diameter. Thanks.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's another pic I just took 2 min ago. LOL, snail is bothering the left side but you can see that it covers the bowl.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back