• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner looking for some freebies!

CoralBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m hoping anyone with extra stuff they want to get rid of would read this post. I do not sell, I’m new.

A little bit about my setup and plans:
- 13.4G AIO Tideline Peninsula
- K7 V3 Pro
- Nero 3
- Magus MiniQ Skimmer
- Fzone ATO
- Fluval? heater

Livestock:
- Red Scooter Blenny
- 1 NY Knicks Torch
- 1 Gold Hammer
- 1 2H Hammer
- 2 RFA
- GSP
- 1 Aussie Goni
- Bits and pieces of Ultra Elkhorn SPS
- 2 frags Sunburst Monticap
- 2 frags green Monticap
- 4 free zoa frags

Plans:
I would like to add a few more Torches, have a hammer garden, add more monti caps. Have my back wall covered in GSP, and left wall covered in Zoas.

If anyone has extra corals they want to donate, please let me know! I don’t plan to sell them, just want a really banging tank to enjoy.

IMG_5902.jpeg

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Best bet will be to find reefers local to you that have access of things they’ll donate or give as freebies when purchasing other corals. Some of the pieces you want I think you might have a tough time getting someone to “donate” but I’m sure you can get them fairly cheap locally especially if buying multiple pieces as well as get some freebies. One thing about this hobby is it isn’t cheap unfortunately but it can be as cheap as you make it.

OP
OP
C

CoralBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best bet will be to find reefers local to you that have access of things they’ll donate or give as freebies when purchasing other corals. Some of the pieces you want I think you might have a tough time getting someone to “donate” but I’m sure you can get them fairly cheap locally especially if buying multiple pieces as well as get some freebies. One thing about this hobby is it isn’t cheap unfortunately but it can be as cheap as you make it.
Thank you for the kind words! I’ve been buying local and got a few freebies, just thought I’d try on here lol, I don’t mind paying shipping costs, as long as I don’t have to pay for the coral itself is a huge win haha. Yes this hobby is like a drug, I am ADDICTED.

OP
OP
C

CoralBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m really hoping to get zoas and GSP for free lol, I feel like a ton of people may have overgrown zoas and gsp taking over somewhere. The torches and hammers would definitely have to be bought though!

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, where are you! Lol I’m in Houston, Texas.

Thank you for the kind gesture, you won’t ship will ya?
I’m in Jersey, sorry i just never got into shipping any corals it’s just to much of a hassle to me and you really need the right shipping supplies if you intend to ship

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back