• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranchs

Item Price
$16+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dallasguy23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, Thank you for asking. I’m currently seeing many 1/16” juveniles in my culture. 1/2” - 3/4” adults should be ready to go in a week or two. If you like, I can notify you when they are available.

I’ve decided not to offer 1/4” juveniles anymore since there is at least a two weeks lag for them to begin reproducing compared to the adults. So it gives the perception that they aren’t working. Chances are they also don’t survive quite as well in display tanks with higher flow and predation.
Hi thanks for the reply, yes if you can please notify me when they are ready to go , I’ll definitely get a few from you, I have a pretty bad outbreak of aiptasia

OP
OP
StepByStepFishkeeping

StepByStepFishkeeping

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Do you have any available? Im located in Deer Park, tx. so not too far from your area.
Hey there, Thank you for reaching out. I expect to have 1/2” - 3/4” specimens available within the next two weeks or so. If you like, I can notify you when they are ready.

OP
OP
StepByStepFishkeeping

StepByStepFishkeeping

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wanted to give everyone who is patiently waiting an update. This new batch of 1/2”-3/4” Berghia should be ready to go the week of May 20th, 2024.

It’s not a large batch as they are just the second generation. I’ll have maybe 50-80 available at the start.

Sorry for the delay. As mentioned before, I wanted to give some time for the 1/4” ones to grow out so they will have a better chance in the field with you.

I’ll post an update when they are ready for sale.

Thank you for your patience.

E0605F24-3194-4DDD-9362-07A5D8094824.jpeg

OP
OP
StepByStepFishkeeping

StepByStepFishkeeping

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey All,

I have the following Berghia nudibranch available in this batch:

~40 1/2" - 3/4" . $16 each. - Most should have already mated in my culture and ready to lay eggs if not already had. These are at the optimal size with balanced aiptasia consumption, survival, and reproduction rates.

~4 ~1" - 1 1/2". $26 each. - These are two or more weeks older than the 3/4" individuals that already mated many times and laid egg spirals. They consume more aiptasia than smaller sizes but tend to produce less fertilized eggs according to a study. These are good choices for better survivability and quicker aiptasia elimination.

1-day UPS shipping . Please contact me for exact quote:
-Usually between $50-$55 outside of Texas.
-Usually between $35-$40 within Texas.
-Package shipped every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so that the customer still has a chance to get their package next day or two in the work week in case of delays.

Free local pickup in Houston, Texas.
Free ice pack/heat pack included as needed.

Packing method:
The Berghia are placed in a 4 oz specimen cup. The cup is then tightly wrapped in thermal insulation bubble sheet and packed with shipping bubbles in an insulated styrofoam shipping box.

Accepted Payment Method:
Paypal
Zelle

Seller is not responsible for carrier delays but will work with the Buyer in such rare events.

DOA: Provide clear photos of the packaging, container, and animal(s) within 2 hrs of delivery.

Last edited:

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back