BIG Anniversary 2 Days FlashSale - April 30th & May 1st, 10am to 6pm both days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
903A0015.jpg

903A0021.jpg

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the frags posting here or the website for the sale?
When the event starts at 10am, each drop (a few minutes apart) will be announced in this thread. There will a link to shop at the top of the post. You can click on the link to add items to your cart. The items is not yours until you completely check out. We automatically combine shipping for the event, so check out as many times as you'd like. =)

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the event starts at 10am, each drop (a few minutes apart) will be announced in this thread. There will a link to shop at the top of the post. You can click on the link to add items to your cart. The items is not yours until you completely check out. We automatically combine shipping for the event, so check out as many times as you'd like. =)
Can I do some pre-shopping tonight (Friday) and have it added to my shipping module tomorrow or do I need to wait until midnight....when the wife is asleep :D

ToniUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I do some pre-shopping tonight (Friday) and have it added to my shipping module tomorrow or do I need to wait until midnight....when the wife is asleep :D
Absolutely! We’ll combine the shipments into one based on your shipping module selection.

Back