• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Hydra 26HD's & HMS Mount

baktabiznis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F/S 9 month old Black Hydra 26HD's and 2x AI HMS Single Arm Mounts.$675 shipped.
631-827-1721

20180213_222821.jpg

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish they were not over 6 months old or i would buy them from you @baktabiznis! Do you know where you bought them from and do you have the original receipt? The only reason why I ask is AI only warrants to the original purchaser for only 1 year from the date of purchase.

Did you at least registered them WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE Purchase on AI website b./c if you did not well there goes your warranty right out the window? Also, real quick tip, if you want to sell them faster, we need to see the condition of the AI HD Fixture, not the box! Always remember pictures is what will sell your gear not pictures of original boxes.

Last edited:
Back