• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Bounce Mushrooms for sale

nick_md

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Blue Bounce mushroom colony is doing well and I'm ready to give a few new homes!

The 2 currently for sale are labeled #1 and #2. The foot of #1 is on a small rock and #2 is on a frag for easy transport. I also attached a picture of the mother shroom (unknown origin but very unique!).

$250 shipped overnight. $125 local (Madison, WI).

June 2021 Blue Bounce 1a.JPG June 2021 Blue Bounce 1b.JPG June 2021 Blue Bounce 2a.JPG June 2021 Blue Bounce 2b.JPG mother_1.JPG

OP
OP
nick_md

nick_md

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! That was based off of overnight with fedex or ups to anywhere in the US. Found that usps could be much cheaper. I’m willing to reduce the price to whatever shipping actually costs.

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! That was based off of overnight with fedex or ups to anywhere in the US. Found that usps could be much cheaper. I’m willing to reduce the price to whatever shipping actually costs.
https://go.finiship.com/ This should reduce your shipping cost or make your own shipping account and print your label.

OP
OP
nick_md

nick_md

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Shipping is $50 via USPS overnight priority. Sorry for the confusion - FedEx and UPS were giving very high shipping estimates.

One shroom left ready to ship at $125 (+ $50 shipping)!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back