• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Hippo tang - very small

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone

I'd like to buy a very healthy blue hippo but more on the very small size. It's going to be in my 60 for a little while and then to my 300... but I'd like him to be fairly small so I don't have to rush the build and he can live comfortably.

Prefer to to pick up locally somewhere in Los Angeles. Willing to drive, just do not want it shipped.

I'd prefer he came from a healthy tank with a caring owner.

Pm please :)

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Age of Aquariums has some of the healthiest fishes in Los Angeles. I routinely see nice looking baby blue tangs. It's where I got mine from

OP
OP
Vahanyos

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool i'll check them out. How is your tang doing? How long has it been since you had him? Also, did you QT the fish? I currently don't have a QT so it'll go directly into my display tank after acclimation

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had him for 4/5 months.

Yes I put him in a QT for precautions. It was a simple 10 gallon set up that cost me $50. He was in there for a month.

Back