• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[BRAND NEW IN BOXES]
Nicrew Hyper Reef 30

SmartSelect_20240330-215725_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SmartSelect_20240330-220318_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SmartSelect_20240330-220335_Amazon Shopping.jpg
SmartSelect_20240330-220158_Amazon Shopping.jpg

[not my tank: example of set up - picture is from Amazon Reviews written by customers who purchased and used these exact lights and set up]
SmartSelect_20240330-220023_Amazon Shopping.jpg
SmartSelect_20240330-215739_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SmartSelect_20240330-215814_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SmartSelect_20240330-215826_Amazon Shopping.jpg

SmartSelect_20240330-215837_Amazon Shopping.jpg
SmartSelect_20240330-215947_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• 30 watts each: wonderful, surprisingly bright, little lights with virtually no fan noise​
  • includes mounting arms: both lights include sturdy, adjustable, mounting arms​
  • ×2 lights available: would prefer to sell as a pair, but will sell individually if needed​
  • brand new: both lights are brand new, still in box and interior packaging (never used or set up) - were purchased with intent to use on two nano tanks but tank plans fell through​
  • lights can be connected together in daisy chain fashion​
  • perfect and affordable for beginner reefers, softie tanks, anemone tanks, and fowler tanks​
  • perfect for nano tanks, cubes, etc.​

—ASKING PRICE—
$50.00 EACH
OR
$90.00 FOR BOTH
 OBO

(always willing to entertain offers or trades for livestock or other dry goods: just message me :) )

—SHIPPING—
FedEx or UPS 2nd Day Service
FLAT $17.00

(for anywhere in the US)

—RETURN POLICY—
I do not accept returns if these reach you damaged or altered in anyway and are not in the same condition in which they left me. However, if you get them and they do not work correctly and you have wired and plugged them in correctly (not altered or modified them in any way) - I will accept them back and will refund you the cost minus the cost of shipping

[IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the stock pictures above - they are from the Amazon page for these exact lights. I am, in no way, affiliated or connected with the Nicrew Company or Amazon. I do not offer any kind of warranty or guarantee on the lights or functionality of the lights. I'm just selling these lights as they are great reef lights, in my experience with the brand, and are in brand new/perfect condition. I dont want them to keep sitting here and just collecting dust on the shelf when someone could possibly use them.]

Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions, concerns, comments, requests for additional pictures or videos. I'd like to get rid of these ASAP! Thanks! Happy Reefing!

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back