Brstv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RockRash

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if will be any new videos coming up?

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumor has it that Ryan is leaving/taking a break. I would assume that means BRStv will be doing the same unless they have someone else to take his place.

They talk about in the video below at an about 54:10.

OP
OP
RockRash

RockRash

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumor has it that Ryan is leaving/taking a break. I would assume that means BRStv will be doing the same unless they have someone else to take his place.

They talk about in the video below at an about 54:10.

Ya, I saw the video when it came out. I was just curious if someone would be filling in and doing new videos. Maybe some updates on the tanks. They put out alot of good content just seems strange to do nothing while Ryan is taking time off.

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if he’s leaving BRS fully or just actually taking a break from being online…..

Makes you wonder what Aperture is doing behind the scenes….
This type of thing happens allot when a venture capital firm buys an independent operation. They buy the original owner out, and offer to allow them to stay on board as a "consultant" for a year or two. Then they part ways.

from the looks of things such as aquamaxx being rebranded, the consolidation of neptune to PA to be housed with ecotech, and the general "sales pitch" push that is apparent in all the brs videos now, I'd say aperture will say aperture will be sold at some point in the near future.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This type of thing happens allot when a venture capital firm buys an independent operation. They buy the original owner out, and offer to allow them to stay on board as a "consultant" for a year or two. Then they part ways.

from the looks of things such as aquamaxx being rebranded, the consolidation of neptune to PA to be housed with ecotech, and the general "sales pitch" push that is apparent in all the brs videos now, I'd say aperture will say aperture will be sold at some point in the near future.
Oh I’m aware, I’ve been slowly waiting for it to happen.

slingfox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, BRS video quality has declined significantly. They had so many great videos and series before. Most of what has been posted in the last year has not been very educational or entertaining.

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They’re moving Neptune? I did not see that.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back