bubble blaster 5000 skimmer pump

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine literally blew up. NO LIE. It exploded and I just so happened to be there when it happened. It was like a gun shot. A small fire in the water as well. It truly was insane. My wife was freaking out.

None the less, when it was in working order, it was amazing. I ended up with an Omega Vertex thus never went back to the BB

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine literally blew up. NO LIE. It exploded and I just so happened to be there when it happened. It was like a gun shot. A small fire in the water as well. It truly was insane. My wife was freaking out.

None the less, when it was in working order, it was amazing. I ended up with an Omega Vertex thus never went back to the BB

Wow, that's wild, hope mine doesn't do that!

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like I said, it was amazing when it worked. I replaced a sedra with it on my ASM G3. I was messing with the frag rack in the sump and BAM!!! smoke... fire... bubbles... oh the smell was awful. I drained the sump and cleaned it out really well. Giant black spot on the glass.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back