OP
OP
DcoarM

DcoarM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you are fine man. We are all here to help each other. I actually do not dose my nano with any additives. Its all natural, which is why i am so confused on my tank acting the way it is. I have nothing extra hooked up to this tank. All it has is a HOB filter and everything, but the frogspawn is fine. Any way to raise phosphates and nitrates a little with that?

juggalogentry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 cents would be to follow what the other member mentioned and slack a little (with caution) on your wc, and watch the params closely, I have no experience with a nano but i do know things can drastically change fast with small water volumes so i would proceed with caution.

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you are fine man. We are all here to help each other. I actually do not dose my nano with any additives. Its all natural, which is why i am so confused on my tank acting the way it is. I have nothing extra hooked up to this tank. All it has is a HOB filter and everything, but the frogspawn is fine. Any way to raise phosphates and nitrates a little with that?

Try feeding your corals. This will not only benefit them because they're being fed, but with the extra food in the water column it will help raise phosphate and nitrate. Just keep a very close eye on those levels. Things change fast in nanos.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 153 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back