**Cali Kid Corals Presents Double Header Anniversary Sale --This Wknd 2/3-2/4**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1200X1200 (2).jpg

IMPORTANT STUFF: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT". Store credit, discount codes, and vouchers are not allowed during the Live Sale.
All orders are FINAL

SHIPPING
https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/shipping-box
*Reminder to fill out all shipping information so we have correct address to ship to!
All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Our normal shipping DOA policy applies DOA Policy

Local pick-up is available for California Residents at both La Habra and Concord locations. Select Local pick-up module and select pick up store from drop down
Local Pick Up **All Local Pick Ups must spend $39.99 to qualify to play and win prizes.

SPECIAL FRAG RULES:
Max of ONE FREE CORAL per household. Customer must purchase shipping AND at least one live sale coral priced over $25.
To play games locals need to select local pickup and must have purchased a live sale item live priced over $39.99

codybot bar.gif

Games & Prize Rules
  • In order to win free prizes you must have purchased a shipping module prior to the game having started. In the event you don't purchase any coral during the live sale, we will refund you your shipping module. If picking up locally a live sale purchase of a regular live sale item priced over $39.99 must be purchased prior to the game having started. Feel free to play and have fun but if you chose to not purchase a shipping module prior to the game starting and you happen to win, the prize will go to the next runner up.
  • One prize per person for pregames. One prize per person during the sale.
  • Gift cards can be redeemed for use during the live sale.
  • In the event of a dispute, @CodyBot has the final verdict

auctions banner.gif

Auctions are live now and will run the entire weekend! They start ending Sunday at 4pm PT. Don't forget, you can combine the auction items and Live Sale items into one shipping box!

LIVE NOW.png

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

NEW GAME
RETRO LOGOS

title gif.gif

NFL team logos have all changed a lot over the years, and it's interesting to see how they used to be. Think you can recognize them? For this game, I will post an older NFL team logo every hour, on the hour. However, the logo has been covered with black. The first person to post the team's name (not the city since some changed over the years) gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

GAME REMINDER
RETRO LOGOS

title gif.gif

NFL team logos have all changed a lot over the years, and it's interesting to see how they used to be. Think you can recognize them? For this game, I will post an older NFL team logo every hour, on the hour. However, the logo has been covered with black. The first person to post the team's name (not the city since some changed over the years) gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@TannerWhatever actually gets credit for the first round. Didn’t notice that they just typoed and put their answer in their response.

Edit: aaahhhhh I see what happened here. Tanner has a new account and has to have posts approved. That’s hard to gauge for games, so the first two points still go to @Aaron75

@TannerWhatever please make about eight or so posts so you will get over the threshold of having to have your posts approved, then you can play the games. It’s just hard to score them when your posts retroactively show up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back