**Cali Kid Live Auctions| This Sunday - Monday! | Low Bids, No Reserves!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cali Kid GIF banner 1200x300.gif

GIVEAWAYS

Why, you're absolutely correct! There will be giveaways for these auctions, and here's what they are!

The Prepper

All the people that have purchased shipping by 5pm PT will be put into a raffle to win FREE SHIPPING!!! And guess what? I'll pick another winner again at 7pm PT too! Make sure to click the image below to buy your shipping before the drawings!

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The first person to win an auction AND COMPLETE CHECKOUT on a hammer coral, an acan, and a torch coral, then post "Got em all" in this thread wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

The Gardener

Whoever wins the most auctions and completes checkout on them by 8pm PT on Monday wins a $100 GIFT CARD!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
social11.png

One hour into this round of auctions ending and more to come! Don't forget we have another round ending tomorrow night starting at 5pm PT!

Click the image to see current auctions

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

Why, you're absolutely correct! There will be giveaways for these auctions, and here's what they are!

The Prepper

All the people that have purchased shipping by 5pm PT will be put into a raffle to win FREE SHIPPING!!! And guess what? I'll pick another winner again at 7pm PT too! Make sure to click the image below to buy your shipping before the drawings!

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The first person to win an auction AND COMPLETE CHECKOUT on a hammer coral, an acan, and a torch coral, then post "Got em all" in this thread wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

The Gardener

Whoever wins the most auctions and completes checkout on them by 8pm PT on Monday wins a $100 GIFT CARD!!!
About 10 more minutes on this then CodyBot is going to pick our first winner!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

The Prepper

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

The Prepper

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

Alright, no more entries! I'm adding everyone's names to the wheel now and will post the winner momentarily!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

FREE SHIPPING
WINNER 1

spin 1.JPG

Congratulations to Warren S on winning free shipping! Net drawing in about 2 hours!

Last edited:
OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
social12.png

Auctions ending now! Make your last minute bids!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

The Prepper

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

The Prepper

SHIPPING BOX.png

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

Time to go pick us another winner!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
social15.png

The final 50 auctions end today! You ready?!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
social16.png

Need some zoas in your life?
These and 46 more auctions are ending today starting at 6pm PT!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
social18.png

Time to keep your head on a swivel, place those last minute bids, and win some auctions! These start ending NOW!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

GIVEAWAYS

Gotta Collect Em All

The Gardener

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cali Kid Godzilla Bounce Mushroom

godzilla bounce3.png

One hour left on this collector's piece. It's rare that it produces a head, and one will find a new home in one hour!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back