Canopy door replacement? Where to find.

ajremington68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will grab a picture of one of the other ones but unfortunately on the drive home when i bought a tank one of the little doors on the hood flew open and off and I wasn’t able to find it. Is there any place to find replacements?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Will grab a picture of one of the other ones but unfortunately on the drive home when i bought a tank one of the little doors on the hood flew open and off and I wasn’t able to find it. Is there any place to find replacements?
Home depot has custom doors and does custom work as well as handyman carpenter (check craigslist)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You don’t think like aqueon or any manufacturer makes replacements for them? Will go to a Home Depot, not one close but will make the trip soon
As a former retailer, I could not get those parts not to say there isnt an outlet . I could get tank trim and hinges, etc. A used stand may be a consideration to salvage doors from

OP
OP
ajremington68

ajremington68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a former retailer, I could not get those parts not to say there isnt an outlet . I could get tank trim and hinges, etc. A used stand may be a consideration to salvage doors from
Question for you what is your take on a 180gal tank with 40gal sump on the 1st floor on the side of the house (so concrete wall right behind it in the basement) the floor beams are parallel to the tank so it's on 2 maybe 3? Or not on the side of the house but has the floor beams perpendicular sitting on about 5-6. Would you do this at all or not without reinforcing them beams? Or even with reinforcing them you still wouldn't risk it?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 111 73.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back