• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~~~ Cheap frags and nems, get them while they last! PIC INTENSIVE!!~~~

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red white stripped chalice
2p death star
3p reverse gorilla nipples
cyclops paly
miami vice
purple monsters
unnameable rainbow

All of these are sold but I'm pretty sure I have more of all except the Chalice.

Julius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey crazy question. But did you get the metallic dreamz from me? Cause I can almost guarantee that they originated from my neighbor. He had the original colony that they all were cut from. Just curious.

inkedsparkster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta give a shout out to Skinz78. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping! I talked to him at 12am and just over an hour he had already shipped my coral! The package was time stamped at 1:12pm! That's service right there! Thanks again! I will be back for more goodies soon!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta give a shout out to Skinz78. Great guy to deal with and fast shipping! I talked to him at 12am and just over an hour he had already shipped my coral! The package was time stamped at 1:12pm! That's service right there! Thanks again! I will be back for more goodies soon!

Thanks, I'm glad you are happy with the frags!

cruzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thanks for the frags and the nem.. everything came on time as for shipping, packaged really well. Can't wait for the nem to find it spot and settle down. will definitely be back for more. :)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thanks for the frags and the nem.. everything came on time as for shipping, packaged really well. Can't wait for the nem to find it spot and settle down. will definitely be back for more. :)

I'm glad you are happy with them!

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived alive and in good condition. The sps already have their polyps out. The only problem is one wild anemone that refused to be tide down to a single spot.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop on all items! I need to make some room! Shoot me a list of 6 or more frags and I'll give you a pack discount price.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

• Other.

Back