Checkout my new Goldflake angel fish

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The metronidazole that releases from the food won't be enough to actually harm your corals, so don't worry on that front. I'm glad to hear that they are eating and have an appetite, that's great! Premium Aquatics sells Dr.G's, I recall referring a friend there a few months back. Those guys are great over there if you've never purchased from them.

That sucks not having a larger Qt tank. Do you know of anyone in your area that may have a 55g or so that you could borrow for a short time? Any nearby reef clubs? If not an inexpensive fix for me was to buy a Rubber Made livestock tank. One that typically would be used for cattle or horses to drink from. It has a bulkhead on the front and I plumbed an old external pump to it, ran the return over the edge, made like a spray bar and bam! I do recommend putting a strainer on the input of the bulkhead so no one gets sucked in. I purchased it at Tractor Supply Co. If there are any similar stores around they would have them. Mine was 100g and was under $70. It's been a lifesaver over the years, holding livestock, curing live rock, etc. I also have two 50g ones that are smaller. If you use those I would really suggest a top of some sort as they're not that deep.

If you have any other questions, ask away! I'll do what I can, if I were closer I'd loan you some of mine.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back