• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals and Polyp-Palooza Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give my feedback on the recent sale event that Cherry Corals had called Polyp-Palooza. I usually don't participate in live sales, but I found the event fun and engaging. There were a lot of awesome deals and I actually got a few deep discounts! I want to thank @Acro76, @CherryCorals, and @CodyBot for putting on a great event! The coral I received were top notch, and I absolutely will visit them again! I made a video review as well. Thanks again!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just wanted to give my feedback on the recent sale event that Cherry Corals had called Polyp-Palooza. I usually don't participate in live sales, but I found the event fun and engaging. There were a lot of awesome deals and I actually got a few deep discounts! I want to thank @Acro76, @CherryCorals, and @CodyBot for putting on a great event! The coral I received were top notch, and I absolutely will visit them again! I made a video review as well. Thanks again!

Very nice video! Keep up the good work!

On a side note, I have a passion for digital design, and have learned quite a bit along the way. Let me know if I can ever help you out on anything.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Matt! Hope the corals do well for you!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back