• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Cherry corals) Cherry Sour chalice 3 eye frag

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a nice piece of the Cherry Corals, Cherry Sour chalice 3 eyes wyswyg frag for $675 shipping included. 2 full adult eyes and another one growing in. The two adult eyes are eating every night. Very healthy and happy piece and an amazing chalice to add to any collection. You won't see these pieces come up for sale very often, especially a multiple eye piece. This one has been growing great and continues to color up. Shipping will be via fed ex priority overnight, fully insulated and can go out as early as Tuesday morning. Thanks for looking. Any questions please feel free to pm me.

older picture

IMG_0604.jpg

Couple of weeks ago

mom.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea why I can't edit but I listed this late last night (half asleep) and went back to change the price but couldn't. It was supposed to read $625 shipped. I think you're only allowed to edit for a couple of minutes after you start a thread but I'm not sure. Anyway, sorry for the screw up. And also, the size of this frag is about 3/4-1 inch all around.

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frag, looks happy :) GLWS.

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys and sorry for the guys that I wasn't able to sell it to. Chalice is sold, please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back