• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals growout growth and update thread

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks a little better. It is just hard to capture true color in pic. I will try and get more pics later if light is still on when i get home

The truth of it! it'll go through a transformation in all of our tanks, What will be interesting is once we all get it in our tanks we should keep this going with comparison progression shots

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good idea. Maybe i should throw my 14k evc halide over the tank to see what it looks like.

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE ARE NEW PICS. MESSED WITH CAMERA SETTINGS A LITTLE. FIRST IS AUTO EDITED IN PICASA AND SECOND IS STRAIGHT FROM CAMERA

DSCI0417-1.jpg

DSCI0417.jpg

Last edited:

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great lookin zoas guys were those cc happy madisons on the first page love the pic of the zoa on this page what's the name of that one

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE ARE NEW PICS. MESSED WITH CAMERA SETTINGS A LITTLE. FIRST IS AUTO EDITED IN PICASA AND SECOND IS STRAIGHT FROM CAMERA

DSCI0417-1.jpg

DSCI0417.jpg

Looking good have you tried feeding them yet? Sure do look like it's came around a lot since the first day

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its exciting to see the babies exhibiting the same colors as the adults right from the start. The Charms are another story, ugly ducklings til they grow up.

"Joey" came out of nowhere and to its current size in about 2 weeks. Likely a nub had already started and I just didn't see it but still not bad for growth.

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i have some good news and some bad. Good news is that the red devil looks like it may have 2-3 babies in a short while. Nubs are starting to show. Bad news is that i didn't get a pic yet. Lol

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I miss out on the grow out but it look like it going great for y'all. Congrats

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks^ im really happy wit it 2 i wasnt sure how it was going to turn out since it was my first growout!

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i have some good news and some bad. Good news is that the red devil looks like it may have 2-3 babies in a short while. Nubs are starting to show. Bad news is that i didn't get a pic yet. Lol

Awesome!!!
Hey guys sorry for not updating on my part
But everything was cut and is healed up tyree orange rainbows already have 2 babies :) utter 1 baby :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 148 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back