Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tax was charged when local pickup was chosen instead of free shipping, we will refund them as we find them.

When we print shipping modules if there are no orders that come up to go with it we will refund them.

Happy New Year everyone!

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everything labeled for sale in the polyp-palooza section of the site still for sale? Left overs from the sale? And are the current prices firm, or is there a discount code? I thought I saw someone say something about 20% off.

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everything labeled for sale in the polyp-palooza section of the site still for sale? Left overs from the sale? And are the current prices firm, or is there a discount code? I thought I saw someone say something about 20% off.

Everything on the site including regular and sale items have already been marked down 20%. No coupon codes, the prices posted are the discounted ones.

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does the check in raffle take place?

A new check-in thread will be created in the CC forum and people will post their check-in post numbers there. The raffle is usually a week after the sale and after ship out, so probably January 9th.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tax was charged when local pickup was chosen instead of free shipping, we will refund them as we find them.

When we print shipping modules if there are no orders that come up to go with it we will refund them.

Happy New Year everyone!

Must be all us 1st timers....Happy New Year to the CC crew and thanks for the fun!

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0128.JPG
Greetings from Hawaii

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can buy on the site and it will still be added to our auction order or do we have to buy a separate shipping module ?

Good morning, we will ship any add ons along with your live sale purchases, no additional shipping required.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine :)
I forgot to put in the order notes the shirt size (Medium Please) Order # 93710

We printed all of the pre order shipping modules before the sale started and if no size is indicated we will reach out to you to make sure. We also plan to search our emails as I know a lot of you guys were kind enough to already send us your shirt size.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you purchased one of our "Havana Spice" palys I feel I should make it known that it is not a coral from Havana nor is it a spice(definitely do not put it on your food as it will make you violently ill). They were grown right here in Michigan.

I say this because Paypal fired off an email to me and I now have to provide documentation to their compliance dept. :confused:

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you purchased one of our "Havana Spice" palys I feel I should make it known that it is not a coral from Havana nor is it a spice(definitely do not put it on your food as it will make you violently ill). They were grown right here in Michigan.

I say this because Paypal fired off an email to me and I now have to provide documentation to their compliance dept. :confused:

Hahaha you guys are on a watchlist now!!!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Will they ship with Cuban sandwiches now?

Mmmmmm, Cuban sandwich

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hilarious!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

WOW!!! ROTFL! Best of luck dealing with them! That's too funny!!

Back