Chicagoland Frag Swap & Speakers - Feb 21, 2009

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share the details about the CMAS Swap going on this weekend for you that feel like taking a ride over:

2/21/2009 CMAS REEFING Madness Update!

26 Sellers registered (See Below!)

Join CMAS for an awesome day of education, frag swapping, a huge raffle and networking with friends!

The event will run from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Location: VFW Post - 431 N. Neltnor (Rte 59) in West Chicago, IL.

Special invited Educational presentations by:

Eric Borneman at 10:00 AM

Matt Pedersen at 11:30 AM

Super Huge Frag Swap & Sale following the speakers

Don’t forget the Mega Raffle!

Pizza luncheon will be included in the admission cost!

Here are the sellers already signed on for this huge event!

Angela Joyce (MASIV), Bill (Midwest Saltwater)
Christina Barrett, Cherry Corals (Michigan)
Dennis (DT’s Phytoplankton), Dirk Griffin (Dirks Reef) - (You can call Dirk at 651-388-7319 for any dry goods special requests)
Jake (JSKI711), Jason White (YZ REEF)
Jeff (Drs Live Corals), Jeni (Pufferpunk)
Justin Medwig (FijiBlue), Lothar Kuehl
Mark Eisenhandler (Meisen), Matt Basile
Menard (Our local Guru!). Mike (Reef Depot)
Mike DeLeon, Montri Benjawan
Paul Law (Wisconsin), Rich (Racenrich)
Rob Topping, Sara Bertolino (SaraB)
Matt (ShoTank Aquatics), Suliaman (Suliaman007)
Tom Kucala (Goat57), John & Sissy
Most of the sellers are already preparing for this event. If you want something special, contact them directly to reserve something or discuss your needs.

Come and join us for a day of reefing madness! We’ve arranged for Eric Borneman to fly in and give us a special presentation, developed for this event. Matt Pedersen of MOFIB will follow with a brand new, never seen exciting presentation that you can’t miss! We’ll follow the presentations with lunch, followed by the frag swap and sale. Note that Pizza is included with your admission and there will be a cash bar.

All CMAS members and interested reefers are invited to attend this great event.
There is a nominal $5.00 entry for CMAS members for this event. For all other attendees, the event entry is only $10.00. All attendees will receive one free raffle ticket and may purchase additional raffle tickets during the event. There will be at least fifty great raffle items at this event, so you hafta’ be there!

In order to offset the hall rental costs, there will be a nominal table rental fee for all sellers. Table fees are $10.00 for CMAS members, $20 table rental for non-CMAS members and a $30.00 table rental fee for commercial sellers. We will also offer shared tables if you do not have enough items for a full table. Note that you need to reserve table space if you have more than ten frags to trade.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back