Christmas today

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 3 packages according to tracking numbers will be here in less than 2 hours. 1 from ORA in Florida.. 1 from Live Aquaria in California and the one I'm most excited about one from Adam from @Battlecorals !! Mostly because I'm letting Adam pick for me and the suspense is killing me!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OOOH lets see!

OP
OP
timkenagy

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I got :) my Live Aquaria order was a bunch of fish mostly (Desjardini sailfin tang, Yellow tang, Clown Tang, Starry Blenny, clown goby, Coral beauty and a frag of Miami Orchid from ORA.) I had a GC to use and a store credit from a while back.. But to be honest this box was the funnest part. I went with the deal where you tell Adam your price range and he picks the corals. I was a bit nervous.. There's some shady people in this hobby! I've read enough on Battlecorals I knew I wasn't going to get ripped off. But really I could've opened that box and had one ugly birdsnest for all I knew. But he really did a spectacular job and will be doing it again (hopefully soon) image.jpeg image.jpeg

So here's what each piece should look like once it starts to grow in the tank.

image.png
image.png

Palletta Blue Stag
image.jpeg

Blueberry Fields
image.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back