• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clearing some stuff from the frag tank...

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta make room in the frag tank and have had these in there too long;). I've got a little bit of everything. Before taking them to the LFS, I thought I'd give them a shot here.

Leptastrea pruinosa ~1.5" sq-$25
leptastrea-1.jpg

Turbinara peltata ~7-8" (got it for my wife's tank, but it filled up too fast;))-$60
turb-pelt-and-zoas.jpg

Large Acan echinata-green, brown, mottled blue, orange, etc. 8-9" football (also bought for wifes tank initially...) $90 (I'll work on pics if anyone is interested).

Large Favia, brown and green 7-8" (also bought for wife's tank-didn't realize the little bits I had earmarked for her tank in my other tanks would add up so fast)-$45 (will work on pics if anyone is interested).

Astreopora sp.-deep red with neon green polyps-1"-$10, 1.5"-$15

Green spaghetti leather 1.5+" $15

Tan with bluish/green hue leather 1.5" $15

Isaurus sp (snake polyps)-a few couple polyp frags and one 15-20 polyp frag-$10, $30, resp.
isacarius.jpg

Zoas-20+ polyps-$30
yellow-and-purple-zoas.jpg

Zoas-50-100 polyps-$35, smaller frags $10
orange-and-green-zoas.jpg

GSDPE's 10+ polyps-$20
GSDPEs.jpg

Rusty red/brown with green center palys 20+ polyps $20
red-green-center-palys.jpg

Pink with green paly's 10+ polyps-$20
pink-and-green-palys.jpg

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wild SM (not colored up) 1" sq.-$15 (lost color under frag tank lighting-mother still holds color in picture)
wild-SM-monti.jpg

Yellow Acro soli/efflo? 1.5"-$25
soli.jpg

Green mille (lost color in frag tank, but mother doing well) numerous from small (~1") to larger frag (2+")-$10-25
green-polyp-mille.jpg

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot another of the 'intended for the wife's tank'... I've had these large colonies (Turbinara, Acan echinata, Favia) taking up space in my frag tank for almost 9 months now... The last one is a 7-8" diameter chalice-was red and green (have it tucked under the frag rack and it lost color). $80 Will work on a pic if anyone is interested.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 69 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 64 27.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back