• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorful Tube Anemones available!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Decat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some nice tube anemones available right now! Check out the video below :)

Link - https://aquasd.com/search?q=tube+anemone

I am very interested in picking some of these up from you. Is there a way to see photos of the exact ones when I order? I would be ordering 2 or 3 at least to Houston, TX. Thanks! Ryan

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes we absouloutely can however a good majority of the tube anemones we receive are the same sizing and coloration / grading so we generally list those under the multiples available title. If we do have different sizes we will make sure to put the size choices on the listings as well.
Anything that is a unique or different color variation will always be photographed and listed as a wysiwyg item
Let me know if you would still like some photos of the ones we do have and I can make sure they are sent your way :)

Decat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just paid for 2 through your online store. Thanks so much! Is there any way you could text me the exact ones before shipping? I prefer a contrast between the tentacles color and the "mouth" colors. I can message you my number, or you can get it through the online order, as I included my cell number on the order. I am in Houston, TX and I just placed the order.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.8%
Back