YES shipping is available

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Three-Species Mix - Tigriopus, Tisbe, and Apocyclops

FREE SHIPPING at $35 ($5 shipping for smaller orders) combine any of the products I sell to qualify for free shipping. Get the best live phyto available here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-8-species-phyto-free-shipping.1048122/#post-12417770

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If there are any problems (including shipping) just let me know and I will make it right (refund or re-ship).

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out USPS Priority mail on Tuesday.

10% DISCOUNT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (You choose the frequency).

If you PM your PayPal email to me, I will send you an invoice (with payment options). Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer.

Pod close up.jpg

Pod 16b.jpg
12oz (shipped in a 16oz bottle) $16
($5 shipping or combine with other products for free shipping)

Pod 24.jpg
24oz (Shipped in a 32oz bottle) $29
($5 shipping or combine with other products for free shipping)

I have been culturing copepods for years. I haven't been able to add too many new customers lately because I haven't had enough pods available (thanks for your support), but I have expanded my cultures and would love some new customers! Here is a link to an older thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-phyto-8-species-blend-–-free-shipping.796578/ I had my first saltwater tank in the 70's and my first reef tank in the early 2000's. I'm happy to offer any help I can.

I culture each of these species separately and then mix them when they are harvested. I feed them my Live Phyto Blend (available here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fresh-live-8-species-phyto-free-shipping.1048122/#post-12417770), so they are very healthy and nutritious.

If you would like a single species, add $1 per bottle. I culture them separately, but since I have never noticed a problem with some cross-contamination, I am not extemely careful about preventing some cross-contamination. So, there will likely be a few stragglers of other species even if you order a single species.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have receved and email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. We will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back