COPPS Blue MIYAGI TORT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This acro has really started to come into it's it's own for me. I though it was time to finally reshoot it for the site.

I am liking how the Miyagi is looking these days. There is just an unbelievable amount of color beaming from this thing. From the rich blue polyps to the blue/violet/white body. But what has really made me start paying more attention to this guy is the yellow tips!

They don't stand out quite as much in the pics and I think I even smashed them a little when I moved it:(, but in person the contrast is super nice. I have had this one a while but only until recently have I really enjoyed it.

I just felt like sharing the new pic for the site as the old one was pretty terrible.

coppsbluemiyagi_zps21939c3c.jpg

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pic, Adam, you have some of the purdiest acros! I totally love blue ones in particular!

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to go back to mine and show it your photo...and threaten to move it down if it doesn't start looking more like yours. Mine is a deeper blue color, but I like the pale version better. Are you using a carbon source?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didnt know the copps had yellow tips! pretty sweet
Hi Zack,

I didn't either. It's only recently started looking so good. how's that panther looking?

Madreef, give it some time and plenty of light. Minen looked pretty average for a long time. what you see in the pic seemed to happen out of nowhere. If you look more at the base in the pic. That is what it looked like for a good long while. I think it just took some time to get really settled in. I love when that happens. I am not using any carbon dosing methods at all. Just a big skimmer, big fuge, DSB and lots of light & WC's!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back