Corals FS

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some killer Fireworks Clove polyps, they will go for $3 a polyp, 10 polyp minimum for frag.

20220206_180623.jpg

Last edited:

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, nice shrooms! I live in the East Orlando area.

I’d love to trade for one or two (one for a friend) if possible. Is there anything in particular you are interested in/looking for?

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ricordea, other shrooms, or nicer palys

Very cool, I’ll take some pictures of a few things when I get home. I’d be interested in trading or trade with some extra cash for two if that would work for you.

I do have a small Gonzo Golden Dragon Bounce. I can grab a picture tonight, but here is a picture of its brother (same size) that I gave to a friend last week for reference.

9BAC618F-3245-47DD-A3FF-09939005EBDE.jpeg

Also, off the top of my head, I have some utter chaos (I would need to frag), some Green Bay packers, TSA daisy cutters, nirvanas, a couple of Lich Kings (I think), a few Gatorades, and some purple hornets.

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, I’ll take some pictures of a few things when I get home. I’d be interested in trading or trade with some extra cash for two if that would work for you.

I do have a small Gonzo Golden Dragon Bounce. I can grab a picture tonight, but here is a picture of its brother (same size) that I gave to a friend last week for reference.

9BAC618F-3245-47DD-A3FF-09939005EBDE.jpeg

Also, off the top of my head, I have some utter chaos (I would need to frag), some Green Bay packers, TSA daisy cutters, nirvanas, a couple of Lich Kings (I think), a few Gatorades, and some purple hornets.
Pm your cell, we can go from there :)

OP
OP
Perry

Perry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The yumas are in fact Godzillas, and are worth much more than my offer, so no longer FS. I will eventually sell them in marketplace.
Regards

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 188 71.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back