Core7 Element Avail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tim@Triton great news! Hopefully UC will have them soon then.
We certainly will. It is an ocean shipment full of the new core7 and reef supplements and we expect to have it by late August, early September. UC and many other retailers will have it on their shelves!

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on how long you will get out of a set of 10L base elements, you will have to recalculate your dosage once you change over to the Core7

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, I'm a Triton user.
The CORE7 will eventually replace the standard diluted Elementz, correct? How much longer will the standard Elementz be offered?

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. The Core 7 is expected to be here on monday. 8-22. I'll update when its on the site!

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are finally in! They were slated to arrive on monday but the shipper kept delaying it for different reasons. Sorry for the delay but they are in stock finally.

http://uniquecorals.com/triton-base-elementz-core-7.html

I see that the Core7 are now in, but I see that the Base Elementz are still out of stock. Are you going to get the Base Elementz back in stock soon, or do you recommend that we all switch to the Core7 right away?

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that the Core7 are now in, but I see that the Base Elementz are still out of stock. Are you going to get the Base Elementz back in stock soon, or do you recommend that we all switch to the Core7 right away?

The original base elements is on another shipment that is due in next week. The new Core7 has been vetted for months now in Germany and by many European reefers. They are slightly less expensive, easier to use, etc. No more diluting with RO/DI water. People are also reporting much greater ph stability with it. Just be mindful that with the core7 base elements you will want to dose directly into the refugium. Some people are hesitant to make a change when something is working well and this sure is a justified reason. I personally would recommend making the switch.

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hesitant to try them since I am running them in three different systems that are all between 55 and 66 gallons--pretty small systems. Maybe I'll try diluting them.

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hesitant to try them since I am running them in three different systems that are all between 55 and 66 gallons--pretty small systems. Maybe I'll try diluting them.
Ah yes, that is a good point. For smaller systems, without diluting them it can get a little tricky with the very small amounts being dosed. Diluting them would certainly minimize slight dosing errors.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 103 75.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back