Costa Rica, a view from a Tico!!

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys! as some of you know im from Costa Rica.
i want to do something different in here and show you guys how a "tico" enjoy Costa Rica.

every time i see a tourist i love to ask them: why you chose Costa Rica?.. in here i want to show you guys why they chose to come. :D

i want to show you some pictures, videos about CR. and some info about what i post.

Lets start with it!

Costa Rica is a small country in Central America, thats how we look from the space!
but when you come down here you will see how big we really are, and thats what i want to show you guys!

tumblr_nun090iRbQ1ufnbydo1_500.jpg

I love to surf so probably i'll post a lot of different beaches, but i'll make an effort to show you different stuff!

also if you guys have come over here, i'll love to hear your stories. and what you think about it!

Pura vida
Chris

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there with family in June 2014. 1 week in Arenal little town La Fortuna. Lovely! Then one week near Quepos. Saw Manuel Antonio park and lovely area and people. Well worth the trip.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several friends of mine just got back from a vacation in your country ... they went for the fish! Spend most of the week diving with huge schools of jacks and smaller groups of sharks, as well as touring the rainforest and meeting some crocodiles. Can't wait to see them and hear all about it!

~Bruce

OP
OP
Chris-tico

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you all guys!! its really cool to hear that some of you and some friends came here!! never thought i was going to have so much replies.!

today i'll show you a really beautiful beach called "Flamingo". it is located in Guanacaste (my favorite place in all CR)

i was there this sunday. i took some vacations and went there with my girlfriend, this season its lovely, there're no crowds. so you can really enjoy the place for yourself. in Costa Rica you can go swimming with just a boardshort, so you won't freeze in here :D (and for those guys who are wondering, you'll se some nice binikis in some really beautiful girls)

IMG_1213_zpsuzz7aczp.jpg

Pura Vida

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Married a Tica in the late 80's. The place has changed a lot over the years. My first visit was in 1979. I knew I was hooked the moment I stepped off the plane. I will be interested in seeing your view on the country and us expats

OP
OP
Chris-tico

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today i want to show you guys one of my favorite trees.

it is called "Cortez Amarillo", this is a tree that you can find almost all around CR, in summer it get the yellow flowers that make this tree so beautiful (for me). i took this pic in a friends cottage. located in Turrucares, Alajuela.

hope you like it too

IMG_0860.JPG

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we were there, my kids got to help plant three trees in a rehabilitation project near La Fortuna. It was really neat for them. We also got to work at a rescue center with some wonderful birds and monkeys. My son and I held a baby spider money. So cool. Great country. Beautiful unique plants everywhere.

Thanks for sharing with us.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 171 73.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.2%
Back