Coupon Code Not Working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xyzner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi!

I am attempting to place an order for the ReefBot Lab using the reef2reef promotional code for 20% off + 60ml vials (reef2reefrkl). It let me put it in the first time after adding to my cart, but it’s now saying it’s at the maximum limit. Is the promotion still taking place? If so I’d like to order right away.

Thank you!
Patrick

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi!

I am attempting to place an order for the ReefBot Lab using the reef2reef promotional code for 20% off + 60ml vials (reef2reefrkl). It let me put it in the first time after adding to my cart, but it’s now saying it’s at the maximum limit. Is the promotion still taking place? If so I’d like to order right away.

Thank you!
Patrick
It ppeared to work for me... and now you got me thinking about ordering one for myself because honestly... my Trident just ain't doing it for me...

Fuzzball

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi!

Thank you!
Patrick
It just worked for me

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi!

Thank you!
Patrick
Hello Patrick, Apologies for the late response. The coupon remains active, if you need any help do not hesitate to contact us for help

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back