CT Frag Farmers Market - March 9, 2013

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed with Swanny, at times it can be a bit of a mad house, especially if there is only one person running the table and multiple people are asking for stuff, hopefully people will have the patience to wait for a sale to conclude before jumping in.

If your dead set on getting a particular item and you find it...buy it ASAP, cause chances are it will not be there later. Then you have the last 1-2 hours where the black Friday price slashing takes place cause people don't want to bring anything home.

I have to work a booth for someone this year so it will be a fun experience...make sure you speak up...it can be loud in there!!!

Sent from a Soviet missile bunker

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bringing over 300 frags, just thought I would throw out a list of things that I can think of off the top of my head and I'm sure i'm missing a ton. Come see us at the "DESIGNER CORALS" booth

90+ frags of acans all 5 to 8 heads for a crazy low price (come see us at our booth)
Squamosa Clams
Crocea Clams
Ultra Ricordias
4" Ultra Bleeding Apple Scoly
4" Ultra War Paint Scoly
Rainbow Wellso
Superman Montis
Sunset Montis
Poker Star Montis
Rainbow Montis
Undata Montis
Jedi Mind Trick Montis
Forest Fire Digi
Superman Digi
Red War Coral
Purple War Coral
Lima Lemons
Wow's
Rastas
JF Pirates Bloods
Dragon Ballz
Goochsters
Cornbred Nuclear Deaths
Tyree Captain Americas
Rainbow Clove Ployps
Green Clove Polyps
Ultra Green Star Polyps
Dragon Sould Prism Favias
SC Funny Circles Favia
Tyree Raptors Peace Favias
Jason Fox PPE Cyphastrea
Jason Fox Jacko Lantern Lepto
Tyree Red Hot Setosas
Tierra De Fuego Frags
Orange Fungia Plate
Purple Fungia Plate
Tyree Alien Eye Chalice Frags
DC Goldschlager Chalice Frags
Purple Erkle Chalice Frags

And tons more! thinking to much about FFM, gotta get back to work! Lol!

Last edited:

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added Dr. Mac to the vendor list and have 2 x AquaFX 100gpd RO/DI units, a Fathom LED fixture and an Acan LED fixture to add to the raffle!

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be rude to walk around with a small cooler? What are people doing to carry frags while they are still shopping?

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be rude not to. I actually have small coolers that I will be "distributing" during the day but feel free to bring one... you will need it.

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still on! I'll be in this afternoon to do all the stuff I am supposed to be doing now and be there for people to set-up!

alliecat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BfishLpond78- im actually in north haven, i just get bored with a lot of the places in the area. same repetitive stuff, not alot of places have cheap frags its mostly expensive full pieces. and my lighting is only good for LPS (i have a marineland reef capable LED- upgrading soon hopefully) i try not to go too crazy. i mostly order my coral online, but of course between coordinating group orders with my friends or paying for shipping it can be a pain sometimes. this is gonna be nice because theres gonna be coral there i can see what i want and buy it no fuss lol.

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alliecat, prepare to be amazed, there are so many awesome vendors there your head will spin

@BfishLpond78- im actually in north haven, i just get bored with a lot of the places in the area. same repetitive stuff, not alot of places have cheap frags its mostly expensive full pieces. and my lighting is only good for LPS (i have a marineland reef capable LED- upgrading soon hopefully) i try not to go too crazy. i mostly order my coral online, but of course between coordinating group orders with my friends or paying for shipping it can be a pain sometimes. this is gonna be nice because theres gonna be coral there i can see what i want and buy it no fuss lol.

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have you been to PC in west Hartford?

And as Kyle stated, its gonna be coral overload, he's bringing 300 pieces alone...45 vendors....lots and lots of coral.

Sent from a Soviet missile bunker

alliecat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im so psyched! i havent but a friend of mine told me that place is good. i may take a trip out there whenever i have a day off work/school. im gonna have to limit how much cash i bring tomorrow... i may go very broke very fast...

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All.set up ready for tomorrow, tons of people already in, it's gonna be an awesome day!

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre-FFM set-up was last night and there are a TON of AWESOME corals at the school already. Lots of lots of sweet and unusual stuff. The crazy part is that less than 1/2 of the vendors set-up last night so there is way more coming! It will be EPIC this year. If you have the afternoon open, it will be worth the ride out. If not, you should make it open or you will regret missing it this year!

Dan5.0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome time! Just got back with a dozen new frags...everything's opening up beautifully. Great job Jon, can't wait for next year.

uhupong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a couple of drags back, would love to see more sps next year. Look like many LPS and acan there today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back