CuC Group buy!!

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with any group buy, the more the merrier! I'm working on putting together a group buy and getting us a killer deal on snails/hermits etc. Preferably join the facebook group and make a note on the post of what you would like (It'll be easier if I can keep it all in one place).

Otherwise, shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll get back with you on a price once I have the final list! (Bigger discount with bigger numbers of course).

This is just the beginning guys, please help me keep this ball rolling and join in! :)

OP
OP
R

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Dustin if you're around the chattanooga area you're more than welcome to join in :p I just need a list PM'ed of exactly what you want. This is essentially all the typical cleaners plus some shrimp.

roughly were looking at <$1 per item except nassarius and bumble bee snails that come in at $2 All of this depends on how many we get for the final order and what shipping/taxes ring in at :)

OP
OP
R

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far we're at 30 astrea, 10 hermits, 5 mexican turbo, 5 nassarius, 1 LARGE/XL Fire shrimp (2 more of these needed for a better discount).

Deadline to get in on this is 02/26.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back