CUSTOM SUMP GIVEAWAY sponsored by Elite-Aquatics.net!

schlegelli46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband told me about this contest and was discouraged to enter. I had him log in for me and I am taking care of the rest... The sump in the picture is a 30g Eshopps for a 110 gal peninsula tank (we got for free on craigslist, sump included). He has changed the skimmer, filter socks removed (to accommodate new skimmer) and reorganized the plumbing. Nothing on this tank is automated, blood sweat and tears is how it gets done. A new sump would open all new opportunities for our growing family.
sump.jpg

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on fb.
Can't get a good picture cause my sump is maxed out with equipment so could use an upgrade.
Overworked Sump (Resize).jpg

Would be thrilled to have a custom EA sump!

Last edited:

gotscreensprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sump is in desperate need of a makeover.I have a ES HOPPS PSK-100H Protein skimmer,AQUA GADGET REACTOR mid size,RIO+1700 aqua pump powerhead,and a rio return pump which is very big.I have no space in my sump i have to put my return pump for my chiller with the inlet.
sump.jpg

cajshp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife just hates to look under the tank. She just loves the clean, user friendly design of the
Elite-Aquatics sump. My 150g tank just needs a bigger and better unit for skimmer, dosing , ATO, and easier maintenance. The sharp edges in my refugium have got to go.
20140823_092854 (1).jpg

Fudge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my terrible cluster of a sump

I would love a new custom sump for my 120 because the one I got with the tank is just a disaster.I have no baffles and the plumbing is all over the place which I want to redo anyway can't get to the skimmer etc.

Attachments

• 1408804458584.jpg
    1408804458584.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 248

sriley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3001.jpg
This is my sump for my 90 gallon reef. I am new to this hobby and my tank is now been running for about 10 months. I am a single dad on a very limited budget, but love my tank and my 3 1/2 year old and I literally spend hours a day staring at it. I would love to have a better sump set up including maybe a refugium as I know it would majorly improve my tank and the cleanliness. Please pick me!!

gotscreensprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 100g new start upgraded from a 30g nano cube.My family and i enjoy it so much my newborn adore's it he laughs so much.With losing my mom in april of this year to cancer i needed something to calm me down and lift my spirits my mom is here watching over the tank with love...........................
sump.jpg

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sump.jpg

I would love a new sump... I would like to get a better (bigger) protein skimmer for my 75 gallon reef tank but it will not fit in this sump...:squigglemouth:. Your sumps look fantastic would love a neater look in my cabinet.
Robin

Kantgetrite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

I would like a custom made sump from Elite Aquatics because right now I have a 20g long that I turned into a sump/refugium and while it works I would love to have one that is professionally done. I think having a professional one would be more functional then what I have now and would look a lot neater.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

rsalinas5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 180, will be upgrading from a 75 with a canister filter. I would love to have sump under my 180.
image.jpg
image.jpg

mcbridepcm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01355.jpg
DSC01356.jpg

As I look at every ones sump photos I am reminded how blessed I am to enjoy the great hobby. And whether your sump is a Rubbermaid container, or as simple as a small aquarium like mine water is drawn from your main display processed in some manner than return to main display hence sump. I am also reminded that this hobby is a luxury hobby which even if we dont have endless sums of money we still make them work. Thanks for sharing your photos the inspire me. We all would love to win this fabulous piece of art, however i was reminded that i had to enter to have the chance...... regardless good luck and happy reefing.

mcbridepcm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01355.jpg
DSC01356.jpg

Sump 10 galon Aquarium, protein skimmer, Filter sock and holder, return pump, DIY carbon reactor, Auto top off and 5 Gallon fresh water make up tank.
Its truly fascinating how anything from a rubber container to a glass box can work. Hobbyist for 20 years 15 in salt. Sump only a year now, love this hobby the sumps being given away in this contest seem only like a dream. Like the lotto you have to enter to win. I'm blessed enjoy my reef tank, I realize this is a luxury hobby, hence any one of us would appreciate better equipment. Thanks for all the inspiring pics. and happy reefing!

Patrick McBride

mcbridepcm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01355.jpg
DSC01356.jpg
DSC01357.jpg
DSC01358.jpg

This sump fits under a standard 46 gall bow reef. my first put together with bits and peaces. 20 years in hobby 15 in salt, always room for improvement
thanks
Patrick McBride

Jblakeman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sump is tiny on my 75 gallon. I have a custom stand and need something custom to fit. I need more space to add more equipment.

image.jpg

Stemick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to get a cube sump with a refugium, room for my equipment, and a fills my stand. With ATO reservoir and dosing container built in. I think Elite-Aquatics could pull it off. :pray:

Attachments

• sumo.jpg
    sumo.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 222

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too would like a custom sump for my cube that would include an ato and dosing containers built in. While my current set up is not bad, an all in one would certainly be better. My current ato was made by you and I love the quality. Liked Facebook.

uploadfromtaptalk1409065671596.jpg

Giov

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6402.jpg

i want it for an other big tank which i want for many many years

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%

Back