• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dayglo Volcano Wysiwyg

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R Fam!

Up for grabs is a single polyp of Dayglo Volcano. I can cut more so once this one sells please reach out if you would like a frag!

DayGlo Volcano
Wysiwyg
$350
IMG_9593.jpeg

To Purchase: please send me a PM

DOA Policy: In the very unlikely event, I do a standard 2 hour DOA and will work with you to make sure you receive a healthy and beautiful order. (1)My policy is to replace a frag on your next order if possible or reship the order.(2) If a similar frag is not able to be cut then a higher end coral will be offered to pick or (3) refund or Credit will be given. As always Shipping is not refundable. I am known to always satisfy my customers. However I can not be accounted for shipping delays, lost packages and packages not able to be delivered on the first attempt as well improper water chemistry and conditions. I reserve all rights to determine a DOA as well as determine a safe ship out date. All sales are final after a frag has been cut.

Photography:
All pictures are unedited and taken with my iPhone 14 pro with Orphek phone lens under G5 Radion Pros. Please take this into account when viewing frags I am by no means a professional photographer.

Shipping:
Free Shipping at $400, can be bundled with many other corals in our collection for a frag pack deal!
I take great pride in my highly successful shipping method and only use the best materials in the industry. Most orders I use Zen Reef cups as well as I do use Heat sealed bags 2x or 3x bagged and I use premium heat packs and premium insulated coolers.

Thanks for looking!
Chayse

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back