DC Pumps that fits Waterbox Cube 10

itzmrtristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Third thread as a new nano reefer!

I am looking for the best option to replace the standard return pump for my Waterbox Cube 10 I am setting up. For anyone wondering I have no jiffs about the standard pump it just so happens that the one I have doesn't work (bought the tank pre-owned) and I would like to upgrade to a DC pump.

Ideally whatever pump I get would have app support, and I have been trying to get my hands on the Aqua Medic DC Runner 1.3, but it is almost impossible to get ahold of due to stock issues everywhere! So I thought I would reach out to see if anyone knew of an alternative that's just as quiet as the aqua DC, offers app support, and is around the same price bracket, all whilst fitting in the tight pump chamber on the waterbox 10.

Thanks everyone

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back