December AZ FRAG Holiday Party Recap

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank you all for coming out and bringing the families. There was far more people than i expected. Thank you for buying the raffle tickets and supporting the club.

We had $480 for the club this morning and now it is up to $1318.
boldblue.gif
This money will go to bring in speakers like Tony Vargas in February and help pay for club expenses.

Now that we have a formal club board let's give congrats to our winners.
President: Frick (Me)
biggrin.gif

Vice President: Aquainus (Shane)
Treasurer: Weyrman (Roy)
Club Secretary: Pescado Racing (Greg)
Corresponding Secratary: CoralReefDoc (Joshua)

This new board will help make the decisions for the club so it is no longer just my choice. This election will be annual for now on. But you don't have to be a board member to help out. If you are willing to help in anyway let us know. AZ FRAG is a all of us and the more we have people involved the better this club will get.

I also want to thank our sponsors that got us the goods. Thank you David at Kessil for the A150W. Thank you to James and Dave at Aquatic life for the LED fixture and shirts. Thank You to Amanda at Seachem for the additives. Thank you to Shane for the SpectraPure unit and media. Thank you to Bob for the Reef Stew ad tshirts. And Thank you to the crew at JBJ for the cleaner kit and the live rock.

Post up the good stuff you got at the meeting and if you have questions about it post em up.

See you all at PROP in January.
xyxwave.gif

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pics from the Holiday Party. Thank you Zibba for getting some great pics done.

Feel free to check out the full album here: AZ FRAG 2012 Holiday Party. Zibba made this folder public so you can browse around.

Here are some of the highlights:

DSC_7931_zpse463d6ce.jpg

DSC_7939_zps0845c0c5.jpg

DSC_7948_zpsddd02b18.jpg

DSC_7943_zpsdfcee835.jpg

DSC_7952_zps7e7275fa.jpg

DSC_7953_zpsa0190aab.jpg

DSC_7957_zps2c4e893c.jpg

Last edited:

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back