• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Detroit Reef Club - review - 2 orders

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TLDR - A+

I made two orders with these guys

March
Lemon damsel
2 Sexy shrimp
Turbo snails
Astrea snails
Banana coris wrasse
Striped chromis

I did no quarantine, everything except the striped chromis did great and I still have today. The striped chromis for whatever reason acted fine day 1 and day 2 was acting weird and died before I could isolate him. No marks or signs of sickness, complete mystery.

Zach was very understanding and went above and beyond to apologize and compensate me.

I placed second order last week for a male and female lyretail anthia pair. I was worried about them, I know they are sensitive shippers and prone to sickness. Zach held them for me for a week at least to ensure they were healthy and eating and acting normal. They arrived perfect and are bright, active and healthy. My favorite fish in the tank.

I am extremely happy with both my orders, and every interaction I’ve had with Zach. I would recommend these guys to anyone

5CE68616-0835-4974-86D5-7D611474A219.jpeg 89FD9131-5CCD-4D69-B452-100525FBA110.jpeg 7A785EB8-9AB4-44CE-BBEC-57A7265DEF6C.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back