Dipping back in

devlinsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I am currently looking to get back into the hobby. I have been out for a few years going through college and getting my career going. Recently bought a house in bucks county and looking to get back into the hobby. I am currently in the market for a tank (surfing marketplace frequently) but also wanted to post on this thread to get further reach. I am currently interested in anything larger then 120 gallons and something that is under 6ft in length. If anyone has any leads or breaking down their tank, please feel free to reach out. Thank you in advance, happy reefing!

uninformed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're already on FB, try the "Southeastern P.A. saltwater reef aquarium classifieds and discussions" group. There are tanks and equipment posted in there fairly often.

DMBillies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I have a similar story. Setting up a 270 I previously had well-established down in TN right now in Delaware County, PA. It has been in storage through part of school and a couple of moves. I'm looking to make some semi-local friends to catch up on all the latest in the hobby and to figure out the best local places to find things I need.

OP
OP
D

devlinsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I have a similar story. Setting up a 270 I previously had well-established down in TN right now in Delaware County, PA. It has been in storage through part of school and a couple of moves. I'm looking to make some semi-local friends to catch up on all the latest in the hobby and to figure out the best local places to find things I need.
Awesome man, sounds like it’s going to be a great setup. I’ve personally been out of the game for a little but interested in the same. I can speak highly of mini reef. I’ve had nothing but great fish/coral from there. That will be my go to place when I get back going. Fish factory just got a new wholesaler who id also be interested in checking out.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back