• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Display Macro Algae

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not high enough... Honestly havnt tested it in a long time. When I was testing, it never really went above 10-15ppm. I generally over feed significantly just to ensure there is enough for all the macro

Sent Pm

OP
OP
F

FinzAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ehh.. I've had issues with halymenia (dragons breath) over the past 8 months... Think my phosphate isn't high enough to support its growth anymore. Got one small piece hanging on :)

It doesn't generally respond well to glue.. I try to wedge it between two rocks to hold in place... Eventually it will/should grab ahold

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ehh.. I've had issues with halymenia (dragons breath) over the past 8 months... Think my phosphate isn't high enough to support its growth anymore. Got one small piece hanging on :)

It doesn't generally respond well to glue.. I try to wedge it between two rocks to hold in place... Eventually it will/should grab ahold

Stock more fish?

mrsann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment I could trim

Blue scroll, green codium, red bush, red Palm, red fern, couple Caulerpas

Sure I'm missing a few... If there's something that you wanted just let me know and I'll see if I can trim it

Hello i just found this ..do you still have the macro for sale and which ones please and the cost ..thank you Ann

Vdawg1164

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment I could trim

Blue scroll, green codium, red bush, red Palm, red fern, couple Caulerpas

Sure I'm missing a few... If there's something that you wanted just let me know and I'll see if I can trim it
interested in the Blue Scroll, green codium, red bush, red palm and red fern.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back