Dr. Reef First Fish Order

Pablo1102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first fish order from Dr. Reef quarantined fish last week and I must say that it was a great experience dealing with Dr. Reef. I lost count of how many times I changed my mind on my order. They were patient and understanding. The fish arrived in excellent and healthy condition. All fish (chocolate, scopas, hippo and Foxface) were eating well the following day. I was worried about the Hippo because of the reputation of stressing out and ich prone. So far, the hippo has been a model citizen and brought beautiful color to my 150 lagoon (eats like pig)! Thank you Dr. Reef for making this a flawless experience. Just my experience and I’m super happy with it

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They are the best. About to get my next shipment Thursday. Pretty excited.

OP
OP
Pablo1102

Pablo1102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the best. About to get my next shipment Thursday. Pretty excited.
Yep, I was excited too and yes they are awesome to deal with . Word of advice, get your fish shipped to your nearest UPS hub instead of getting them shipped to your front door. It avoids the stress on the fish getting tossed around in the UPS truck all day. Get them well acclimated to your tanks water. Happy reefing man

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kind remarks and detailed feedback. We appreciate your support and happy to be able to fill your tank up with healthy fish.

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep, I was excited too and yes they are awesome to deal with . Word of advice, get your fish shipped to your nearest UPS hub instead of getting them shipped to your front door. It avoids the stress on the fish getting tossed around in the UPS truck all day. Get them well acclimated to your tanks water. Happy reefing man

Oh I know. Not my first shipment from them. And I get coral almost weekly. Always get it from the hub.

OP
OP
Pablo1102

Pablo1102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, looks like I’m preaching to the choir I just ordered my first batch of corals from Dr. Reef. Pretty excited about my SPS arrival!

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dr Reef is the ONLY place I buy my fish. Amazing fish, and if there ever is an issue, even more amazing service. Can’t say enough about how great they are. And for the quality and for how much they stand behind what they deliver, the prices are super fair too.

OP
OP
Pablo1102

Pablo1102

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr Reef is the ONLY place I buy my fish. Amazing fish, and if there ever is an issue, even more amazing service. Can’t say enough about how great they are. And for the quality and for how much they stand behind what they deliver, the prices are super fair too.
100% agree with your statement!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back