Dr. Reef

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my first order arriving tomorrow from @Dr. Reef . Excited!

Also I got this email. This email alone makes me feel wayy better about my order tomorrow! I appreciate the care you have for your livestock.

I will update tomorrow when I get the order just wanted to share with everyone that he does seem to practice what he preaches on his final health inspections.

IMG_5377.jpeg

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used them a few times. Once was a disaster but clearly a mix up and they made it right, rapidly. The corrective order and all orders since I have received very healthy stock. I have ordered inverts including shrimp and nems, corals, and of course fish. When I do a big IM peninsula I will order from them again.

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s a rarity in this world of making a fast buck. Good on Dr. Reef. Little things a simple as being honest and upfront about things like that makes me want to order from there.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a rarity in this world of making a fast buck. Good on Dr. Reef. Little things a simple as being honest and upfront about things like that makes me want to order from there.
Exactly, which is why I shared it. I was very nervous to order because Ive heard some not so good things but them sending that email makes me feel way better about the fish and coral coming tomorrow

EliMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly, which is why I shared it. I was very nervous to order because Ive heard some not so good things but them sending that email makes me feel way better about the fish and coral coming tomorrow
I’ve ordered nearly all my fish from them. Mistakes happen at times but they always will take care of you until you’re happy. Can’t recommend enough.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 76 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back