Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
07-27-07RR_1.jpg

07-27-07RR_2.jpg

07-27-07RR_3.jpg

again, pics are from AquariumPro.ca on ReefRaft thread... :)

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...Marv, you are our Canadian ambassador, no doubt! (and it's AquariumPros.ca ;))

awesome sale today at RR...picked up a sweet a. hillae (or a. bowerbankii if you ask me!!) for $150CAD....even RandyO said it was a good pickup :)

and yeah, nice to finally meet you, Randy....gonna have to make a detour to your shop next time i'm in Buffalo

some pics to come ;)

Zach

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...Marv, you are our Canadian ambassador, no doubt! (and it's AquariumPros.ca ;))

awesome sale today at RR...picked up a sweet a. hillae (or a. bowerbankii if you ask me!!) for $150CAD....even RandyO said it was a good pickup :)

and yeah, nice to finally meet you, Randy....gonna have to make a detour to your shop next time i'm in Buffalo

some pics to come ;)

Zach
Zach, must be awesome to see all these guys in person.. tell "AquariumPros.ca" about the free advertising.. maybe they'll send me free stuff.. :hammer:

can't wait to see some pics bro...

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the a. hillae i picked up.....it came in an aussie shipment a few weeks back...but i have not been to RR in a looong while, so it's all new to me ;)

it's got a bit of stingage on the flesh, but nothing that won't heal given time....and it's bound to colour up...prolly more intense green with shades of purple
tIMG_6548.jpg

tIMG_6553.jpg

Zach

Last edited:

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like how you have all the other acans in the background, as if the one that is in focus isnt good enough
and yes im drooling again!

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! I HATE you guys!! Well maybe not hate but...

The first pic is awesome but I love the one in the lower left corner of the first pic !! AMAZING!!!

Mel077reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marv those are Jay's personal collection I believe, my favorite is the fruitloops 3rd picture on the top

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marv those are Jay's personal collection I believe, my favorite is the fruitloops 3rd picture on the top

those pics are from their acan only nano-tank...located at the back corner of the store.....but yeah, it's not jay's personal collection....it's just bits and pieces of the best acans they've been bringing in.....it will be only a matter of time before they start to sell each piece off.

in fact, there's an auction happening this weekend for two of the most prized pieces from that tank:

IMAGES-103.jpg

IMAGES-102.jpg

that skittles acan (last one) is killer...gonna try and secure a couple polyps of it for myself ;)

Zach

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Seriously NOT fair!, WOW I am guesing that is what they call AAA!

OUr LFS in MI says they are expecting some AA and some AAA on there next and maybe last order out of Aus. I hear that the divers are alowwed only some much and most have collected there limites?

There is no way I could ever afford that :( :(

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heheh...that's what you call "Ultra" ...waaay better than AAA ..but it's all relative, eh! :D

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back