• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DSA Neo 65 rimless for sale

OneWhoPokesBears

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0418.JPG Local pickup only, sorry.

For sale is a Reef Ready DSA Neo 65 rimless. Included is a DSA 36" black stand, 3 chamber (30" I believe) Trigger Systems sump, a Rio return pump and a 6" wave point led fixture used to light the refugium section.

Tank dimensions are 36"x20"x20" if I remember correctly. Will verify when I get home. Upgrading to a larger tank is the reason it's for sale.

Could add a gen 3 radion xr30 with RMS for and added $350. Will not sell the fixture seperatley from the aquarium.

$600 obo.

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Puffpuffpuffer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the tank and stand? If you still have this in three weeks I'll take it. I would get it sooner if didn't live 4 hours north of you.

OP
OP
OneWhoPokesBears

OneWhoPokesBears

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the tank used in early 2015 (March). It was running up until 2 weeks ago when I had to break it down as we had new floors installed. The stand was purchased new in late March 2015 from the tank manufacturer.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 65 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back